Oil-Coolers for Static Power Transformers
Our solutions are characterized by: » Low noise levels » Low energy consumption » On-request dimensions » Easy Maintenance » Corrosion resistance » Highly proven design
What makes a Fläktwoods Group solution different ?
- Several decades of experience in cooling transformers
- More than 10 000 transformers around the world cooled with our solutions.
- The most flexible design to fit with any environment.
- The most silent solutions thanks to our wide range of axial flow fans.
Our solution to limit noise disturbances
- As a fan company we have access to one the widest range of axial fans of the market thus enabling to select the optimal solution in terms of noise disturbances.
- Once the fan selection is done our completely adjustable design enable us to compute the heat exchanger solution adjusting the length to any value from 1000 mm to 6000 mm and the width to any value from 700 mm to 2000 mm.
Finned tubes without inner turbulators, made of tin plated copper or aluminium, with or without additional protective coating against acid rains or strong industrial pollution.
- Internal cleanliness is ensured thanks to an internal washing done with filtered hot transformer oil at 65°C minimum duration 20 minutes. Once done oil piping connections are sealed.
- Gastight test performed with hot transformer oil at 65°C minimum, 3 bars absolute pressure and during 3 hours. This test produces the same thermal expansion coefficients the duty conditions.
- Depending on environmental conditions several painting systems are available from 120 µm to 300 µm dry film thickness.
- Fans are taken from our Axipal Bzi, Axipal 3i or Airfoil JM range with a diameter from 710 mm to 1250 mm. Motors are electrically isolated from fan casing.
- On demand, air filtering panels on suction side, pump, oil circulation indicator can be provided pre-assembled to the oil-cooler.