We are mainly a Systems Products provider either with engineered and/or configured products:
- Our products are always integrated into an industrial system through mechanical, electrical or control interfaces.
- We consider this is the best way to optimize the performances and the energy consumption of an installation.
- As a consequence we also understand the System for a given application to be able to define the best solution based on our products either engineered or configured ones.
- We own the technology of these products and provide a competitive advantage for the Energy efficiency performance.
- As a consequence we aim to integrate more and more new functions into our products to add value to our solutions and to better communicate with other products from the system (importance of controls function).
Senior Vice President
Global Infrastructure & Industry
A standard fan does not exist….and will not.
- Unlike for some industries like electrical motors, the fans industry is not driven by international standards defining minimum performances and associated dimensions.
- Current trend on international environmental regulations is to reduce energy consumption thus needing the fan to be exactly tuned to the required performance level and making it being different from one system to an other.
- Unlike having a standardized range of products, with frozen references that are not adaptable to each customer needs we Fläktwoods have preferred to develop configured products.
- A configured product features :
- A proven design
- A modular concept enabling to assemble together various components
- A set of optional equipments to satisfy any needs of integration, control or monitoring
- Several 100 000s combinations of solutions based on a reduced number of elementary components highly industrialized.
- According to your own specifications our sales engineers will configure the optimized solution for your needs, making your system unique, this as quickly as selecting a product reference in a catalogue.