Turbo Pressure Blowers BC
High efficiency backwardly inclined airfoil bladed wheel designed for clean, dry air applications, exhibiting non-overloading horsepower characteristics and stable performance over the entire pressure curve.
High efficiency backwardly curved single thickness wheel has a blade shape similar to the convex shape of the BCA airfoil wheel. This shape provides nearly identical performance characteristics at a given speed at a slightly lower efficiency. Noise levels are the lowest in the peak efficiency range of the performance curve. Class 3 wheels utilize internal blade stiffeners for higher tip speed capability. AMCA certified for sound and performance. 14 fan sizes from 12-1/4" through 66" diameter wheels, in Class I, II, III construction.
- Heavy gauge continuously welded housings, reversible and rotatable
- High Temperature construction to 1000 deg. F. available
- Rotatable Housing
- Dynamically balanced blower wheels to assure smooth operation
- Available spark resistant construction
- Available corrosion resistant and special alloys
- Pressures - See Bulletin for pressures and CFM.
- Lifting eyes are standard for ease of handling
- High Efficiency, welded backward curve blower wheel for clean air applications