Turbo Pressure Blowers AVP
Cast Almag radial open design for light material handling applications.
AVP is ideal for the textile industries' lint conveying applications where AMCA Type "B" spark resistant construction is required. AVP wheels are available in 17" through 23" diameters.
- Heavy gauge continuously welded housings, reversible and rotatable
- Round inlet and outlet flanges drilled to match ANSI 150# pipe flanges (outlet flange standard)
- Dynamically balanced blower wheels to assure smooth operation
- Three inlet types – stub pipe, flanged or venturi (standard)
- Teflon Shaft Seal (Standard)
- Heavy-duty anti-friction pillow block bearings on belt driven units
- Close tolerance AISI 1045 turned, ground and polished shafting on belt driven units
- Pressures to 73” SP WG Capacities to 8000 SCFM - See Bulletin for exact applications
- Lifting eyes are standard for ease of handling