Our solutions for Transformer Cooling are characterized by
» Light Weight » Reliability » Low Noise » Homogeneous air velocity » Energy efficiency » Easy maintenance
The transformer cooling system is the most stringent application for fans in rail vehicles as any fan failure would result in a loss of electrical power. On EMUs / DMUs, the implementation on the roof requires the most efficient corrosion protection of materials to ensure long lasting life.
» Coradia Lirex (Sweden)
» Double deck EMUs Francilien (France)
» Dehli Metro (India)
- Taylor made aerodynamic design
- System flow simulation using CFD
- Combined design with radiator makers to optimize the global performance of the system.
- Low noise for both passengers and driver comfort
- Life Cycle Cost optimization