Our pre-assembled duct and fittings allow you to install a system with fittings that are more air tight without the hassle of field installation and sealing.
When your time and space are limited, our manifolded duct may be your answer. With manifolded duct, you get all of the benefits of round and oval ducts and the leakage performance from the factory installed duct joints and fittings. In addition, you will profit from reduced material handling (less pieces and piece marked), reduced installation labor (less pieces, field joints and field cuts), and thus reduced total installation costs.
When you choose manifolded duct from us, you get the advantages of having some of the labor preassembled for you. For example, if you have four or five fitting bodies for one particular section of duct, our manifolded duct would allow you to just install one piece. Which saves you time unloading and installing the duct, not to mention money.
So the next time you’re laying out a duct system, consider using our manifolded duct system.
- Factory installed taps and fittings.
- Reduces the number of field joints.
- Fewer pieces to be unloaded at job site.
- Fewer pieced requiring job site distribution, thus minimizing the possibility of delivery to wrong areas, resulting costly delays.
- Utilization of more efficient installation methods (mechanical lifting devices, fewer hangers, etc.)
- Reduction of crew size and more efficient utilization of crew time.
- Elimination of potential leaks at field joints.
- Options and Accessories
- Available in single & dual wall round and oval.
- AVRON46® antimicrobial coating.
- Largest variety of proprietary joint connectors available.
- Velocity™ self-sealing joint connection.
For your next duct application, remember "We make it easy" with Manifolded Duct at SEMCO.